Skip to content
Maintankadin

4.0.6 Crafted Items and Valor Points

Siral
Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 pm

4.0.6 Crafted Items and Valor Points

1)With new patch, crafted items will be changed losing some stats and gaining sockets (then they are more customizable).
This could be an improvement in gear ranks?

2) Which is the first valor points item to buy? Considering that at the moment I just started raiding and killed only Magmaw and Lord Argaloth (have all rep to exalted and can buy any other item with justice points)
Digren
Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am

Re: 4.0.6 Crafted Items and Valor Points

1) Yeah, it will, depending on what changes. I'll look into it when the patch is closer, as I'm sure the other guide maintainers will, and update accordingly.

2) Depends on your existing gear. You should post, with an armory link, in the gear check threat (stickied in this forum) and you'll get some specific advice.