Skip to content
Maintankadin

Don Rodrigo's Fabulous Necklace

Perrigrin
Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:04 am

Don Rodrigo's Fabulous Necklace

I might just be daft, but how come this neck ranks so high for tanking? I haven't really researched it, but at a glance, haste and AGI shouldnt really be on a tank piece? Even with high mastery and STA?

Can someone explain?
yappo
Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:12 am

Re: Don Rodrigo's Fabulous Necklace

Perrigrin wrote:I might just be daft, but how come this neck ranks so high for tanking? I haven't really researched it, but at a glance, haste and AGI shouldnt really be on a tank piece? Even with high mastery and STA?

Can someone explain?


1) It doesn't come with high mastery -- it comes with an unholy crapton of mastery.
2) 190 agility is around 120 dodge-rating.
2) The crappy haste can be reforged into parry.
Perrigrin
Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 am

Re: Don Rodrigo's Fabulous Necklace

Thanks :D
Awyndel
Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:33 am

Re: Don Rodrigo's Fabulous Necklace

Pretty much best in slot untill you can get your hands on a hc neck. It has the stamina, combat table coverage and avoidance.

On my server these are very rare, and go for over 20K. I still picked one up since there is not much else to upgrade before we hit hc modes.