Skip to content
Maintankadin

Which waist is better?

fuzzygeek
Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Re: Which waist is better?

Personally I'd take the mastery.
Vort
Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Re: Which waist is better?

Much the same as the Exalted TER Ring, the Belt of the Ferocious Wolf has a higher Item Level and as such very high stats. You're getting crit that can be reforged to dodge or parry and you gain a load of stamina. I was using that Hyjal belt until Conclave gave me a nice combo Thunder Wall belt.
econ21
Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 am

Re: Which waist is better?

Not to be obtuse, but I would consider buying the BS crafted one as it has mastery and avoidance. It only needs one chaos orb, so it should be affordable. With the patch it will get a socket - I hope it does so partly at the expense of what seems to be it's excess strength (at least compared to the dps reputation one).