Skip to content
Maintankadin

Expertise Softcap

lucem
Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Expertise Softcap

So my question is fairly simply, is it worth reaching the expertise softcap at this current gear level, or do i ignore it for now, stay at 20 expertise and keep on stacking mastery. Also on similar note what do you think about hit rating? I am nowhere near the softcap and have no intention to reach it, but i want to hear your opinion
fuzzygeek
Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Re: Expertise Softcap

Depends on what you are tanking and who you are tanking for.

Personally I'm raid tanking with 2 expertise and 1.75% hit.
Kelaan
Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Re: Expertise Softcap

fuzzygeek wrote:Personally I'm raid tanking with 2 expertise and 1.75% hit.


Missing a 3-point ShoR on the pull is Damned Annoying. That said, for most of the fight, Word of Glory doesn't miss, so it doesn't help me a lot. :D