http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/R ... tis/simple .
I'm focusing on mastery since everyone says its the best stat, however i've been watching damage taken (from recount) and noticed that the 2nd tank takes less dmg (I took 27mln and he 21mln damage for overall data, ofc i was also tracking every single try, and on most of them he took less)
His armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... ela/simple
I'm at 10% block chance higher and about the same for summary dodge+ parry. So... what's the deal, is mastery overrated or maybe recount is failing at calculating damage taken?. On the side note i was starting encounters and some wipes were quick so he didnt took any damage at all (well very minor from lava spit) on magmaw, but still the difference is too big (and as I said I also checked "current fight" on most tries).
It's really bugging me, I'm trying to min/max my character and bah
And one more question, which trinket combo is the best right now, I just won Symbiotic Worm, and I'm farming Baradin reputation for pure mastery one dunno which one of them will be better (yeah I know that differs from fight to fight).
