So I think I finally decided to replace my Dragonheart Flameshield with the MGSW... stayed up till 1:30 a to farm out last min honor. Amazingly won a couple of games with me as prot (didn't want to respec for 135, and then respec tonight for the raid). Laughed my ass off when a MS warrior decided to all out on me, I ended up killing him at the end with a Capt. America Shield. Final damage to me from that warrior: 1810. I can just imagine the look of frustration on his face: "WTF! Why isn't he dying! I'm pushing buttons as fast as possible!"
So I'm picking the MGSW over the barrier or the Redoubt because I'm sick and tired of people complaining that I have less hp than our warrior, but the high block value makes me want to... well have more block value.
But then I tell myself... nonono... you grabbed this shield for the stam, you should put more stam on it... but then the other little celestial being on my shoulder says... but Reyia...... BLOCK VALUE.
Now all of us know that CAPSLOCK IS LIKE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOMENESS!!!!!11!!ELEVEN, so that little guy must have some kind of awesome powers.
I'm leaning toward BV. My current BV in stam gear which gets me to 13k unbuffed is around 293... my BV in BV gear is around 495. Add in the 30 some odd BV from the upgrade... so what would you guys do?
P.S. Sorry for the near nonsense of this post. I'm working an 8 hour day, then going off to raid, after getting 3 h of sleep last night.
reyia
Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:57 am
