Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gear stats comparison mod?

Ilara
Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:52 am

Gear stats comparison mod?

Tank points is a great mod, useful to find what is better where and using its calculator can figure out what you gain, what you lose, but I have been wondering if there is a faster way to compare the gear than messing around with the calc for endless amounts of time. >.< I'm no fan of sitting there and nutting the numbers out myself.

Does anyone know of a mod to spell out, maybe in the tooltip, the increase and decrease in relative stats?

ie in the tooltip
Resulting: +4 stam, +5 defense rating -20 armor rating

I must admit, I am no genius with modding, preferring to leave such to the professionals, but I get the idea a modification could be made to tank points to do it, or maybe such functionality already exists and I'm unaware of it?
_________________
Ilara / Protection Paladin / 70 / Barthilas
Ilara
Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:32 am
Is there a way to configure it to show gains and losses with crushability parts, which is what I'm mainly after, ie the player stats window of the tankpoints calculator.

I apologize for being inaccurate in my initial post about this. I'm very close to uncrushability (96% woot Very Happy) and I wish for an easier way of comparing new gear to ensure that I don't drop below it while rolling away need on new gear that others could use as well.
_________________
Ilara / Protection Paladin / 70 / Barthilas