Skip to content
Maintankadin

Quick Question on 2-handers for leveling...

Begud
Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:27 am

Quick Question on 2-handers for leveling...

Hi folks,

I'm posting in search of some info for a friend I'm helping to level his pally up. He's going to switch over to Ret while he levels, and we're wondering where we can go around level 44 for a good 2-hand mace or sword to use?

Or even if there's a good 2her that can be crafted?

Any advice would be appreciated. I'd look on WoW wiki, but work blocks that site of course.

Gracias!
_________________
Hunter - 70 - BM
(But Paladin Friendly!)
Begud
Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:41 am
I would, but he's pretty dead set on going 2 handed. He enjoys the playstyle more for leveling. Problem is our server is medium/low, and the AH is empty of stuff for him to buy, so we need to hunt something good down to help him along when he has to solo without me.

Any ideas of a dungeon we could get a good 2h mace or sword from?
_________________
Hunter - 70 - BM
(But Paladin Friendly!)
Begud
Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:32 am
Awesome! Never knew those sites. Again, they're blocked here at work, but when I get home I'll use them to hunt down something good for the bugger.

Thanks again!
_________________
Hunter - 70 - BM
(But Paladin Friendly!)
Conneur
Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:11 am
The two one hand swords of out Zul'Farrak can be combined into one mother of a nice 2h sword.

There are a few good BoE rares you can find on the AH fairly cheap as well. Stoneraven (polearm) is my personal favorite for around that level range, but there's a lot of other good ones.
_________________


Ensuring the loss of the maiden's virtue.