Skip to content
Maintankadin

Crystalforge matching bracer

Aessina
Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:07 am

Crystalforge matching bracer

Is there really no tanking bracer with a graphic that matches our T5 set?
_________________
Tauxalot
Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:34 am
I believe the gloves go over the bracers anyways.
_________________
BEWBZ or GTFO
Aessina
Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:49 pm
I could swear the bracers were partly visible. I'll have to check again when I come home.
_________________
Lore
Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:54 pm
Pretty sure there isn't, though there might as well not be boots that match as well, since the only matching boots are healing boots.

I pretty much resigned myself to looking like the chick who goes to walmart in the winter wearing a fur coat, fur boots, and winnie the pooh pajamas during that period.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Aessina
Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:21 am
I'm currently considering picking up smithing because those boots match (and of course, they are pretty nice).
_________________
Mortehl
Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:29 am
Although the Boots of the Protector matches, I think Lore responded the way he did because he's not a blacksmith and the boots are BoP crafted.
_________________