Skip to content
Maintankadin

boots of elusion vs. Protector

Oramac
Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:14 pm

boots of elusion vs. Protector

anyone want to weigh in on this? i have Elusion, and am thinking bout springing for the Protector boots.

cant decide if they are even really an upgrade or not. TankPoints thinks not because of the huge loss of dodge, but i'm thinking sidegrade because of the extra spelldamage (which tankpoints doesnt calculate for) and a bit more stam/armor too.

what do you all think? my armory.
_________________
Anubisknight
Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:17 pm
Keep both maybe - one for your stamina set and the other for avoidance?

I havent been lucky to get the boots of elusion to drop and use battlescar boots - got the plans for protector last week and am currently gathering mats to craft them for my threat set Smile
_________________
matchbox
Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:16 pm
go for the boots off solarion
Odius
Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:14 am
I use my boots of the protector in my main set of gear. The only time they get swapped out is when I need more pure avoidance. I only really see the boots of Elusion being useful is when you're trying to stack dodge for Pure Avoidance.
_________________
Belphegor
Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:04 pm
200g ish for the nethers? you know they are BoP,right?

you have to either get 20 badges of justice or run 2 instances and get a nether in each....

and the boots themselves are BoP as well....
_________________

Warlock Class Leader/Paladin Class Leader
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho'gall&n=Haxes
kvark
Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:46 pm
...and get the plans
_________________
Odius
Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:25 pm
The tanking belt isn't BoP but it needs two nether Vortex and I know on my server the going rate is 750G a piece
_________________