Hey all,
I just hit 70 on my new tankadin, Hawtsuchi.
I have been running around gathering whatever I can in the way of quested gear and generally filling my bank with TONS of potential gear on the off chance that I might need it.
Currently I have three tanking neck pieces and will soon have enough reputation for the fourth:
1. Mark of the Ravenguard
2. Steam-Hinge Chain of Valor
3. Natasha's Battle Chain
4. Strength of the Untamed
My question is, should I keep all of this neck pieces for different situations? Or am I needlessly wasting bank space? Strength is probably better for raid tanking while Steam-Hinge is probably better for general 5 mans... but it lack stamina, which Mark has in abundance. That being said, Natasha's has almost the same amount with more mitigation...
I guess I need some help with fundamental philosophy in gear collecting. Pretty soon most of my slots will have similar ambiguity and my bank will really start to suffer. x_x
Hawtsuchi
Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm



