Skip to content
Maintankadin

colossus

kvark
Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:46 am

colossus

roumur has it from good sources that the figurine of the colossus will get a change in 2.4 patch =P Bet it'll nerf our AE potential.
_________________
Dorvan
Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:18 am
Considering 2.3 isn't even on the PTR yet, I'd have a hard time believing that rumors about something as small as an item tweak for 2.4 are anything but wild speculation
Lollore
Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:16 am
Rabble Rabble Rabble! Paladins able to solo select (read non-caster, non-ranged) groups of mobs to actually make money for repair bills? This must be stopped! Rabble Rabble Rabble!
_________________

Paladin AoE Prot Grinding 2
Neuron
Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:50 am
Drats, it is my preferred trinket for aoe tanking and balancing out my avoidance.
_________________


TO UNCRUSHABLE, AND BEYOND!
Marle
Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:32 pm
I've almost outgrown it now... even doing stupid pulls, everything dies before I need to heal Very Happy
_________________
Worldie
Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:08 pm
I was already able to solo 10 mob pulls without it (ye it took 3 months for me to drop it, don't laugh at me), now i solo 20 mob pulls with it, but i won't complain even if it gets nerfed, still everyone in the Nethermine will keep hating me.
_________________
Caelia
Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:51 pm
i've yet to see the damn thing drop and idk how many times ive ran SH, ill end up exalted before i get it. Started SH when i was in friendly with HH, im now about 4k i think into revered,
_________________
Oramac
Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:29 pm
i can already pull the whole Supplicant terrace w/o it. but i still want it if only for the novelty value.
_________________
Swagger
Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:07 pm
That piece of shit won't drop for me. I'm about to hulk up if it doesn't drop soon.
_________________
rodos
Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:12 am
They'll probably put a hidden cool-down on the effect. That seems to be quite popular. E.g. Power-Infused mushroom will not refill your entire mana bar at the end of an AoE pull.

I'm waiting for Consecrate to get the AoE nerf that mages got too.
_________________