Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I know how that goes... I actually had to farm it TWICE!!!
I accidentally DIS enchanted my first one instead of EN chanting it! >< It was really late at night and I was like, Oh sweet I got a large prismatic off that!
I've been exhalted for ages now, and I've got 2 guild healers exhalted too now, wonder if I can find another healer that needs rep with CE. According to the killcount on mobinfo 2, I've done the zone 68 times with only 1 drop (I lost the roll to a dps warrior) _________________
The guys I used to run with were there for rep before the SSC attunment got lifted and I did SV with them from like Friendly to Revered (I was already 999/1000 exalted) and the cape dropped on the last run they were doing. Since then it's dropped every time I've done it on Heroic which would mean 4 drops in a row now I think.
Phoenix-Wing Cloak is a better MTing cloak overall once you reach TK. Way moret stam, more armor and more straight dodge and defense. All you lose is Block value, which is more of a AoE, trash mitigation stat. (to me anyways... I know some effective health proponents would disagree). _________________