Skip to content
Maintankadin

Trophy of the Crusade decision time

Oldpappa
Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Trophy of the Crusade decision time

your biggest upgrade will come from the Libram.... however, if you don't like the libram, I think you should go for the Pants because of the hit , then you can get shoulders ... the Ring is pretty pimp as well which is a nice upgrade. I care more about Hit than some others, I like to stay right around where you are at now. That is what I would do. So, if you want a tier piece, go for the Pants...
repent
Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Trophy of the Crusade decision time

The way I will ultimately make my decision is to look at my ideal gear set and say what I wil not replace, and look at the likely drops my guild will pick up along the way.

First off, the leggings & chest. There is a good chest leg drop on the first 2 bosses of the instance, that are both upgrades (easy & hardmode). I plan on skipping the leggings for the 4 piece bonus, so for me, the leggings are off the table. There is a good shoulder from 10 man hard mode, but that will be some time before it opens. So offhand I'd look to the gloves or shoulders. Comparing the upgrades for your toon, you would lose alot of hit on the shoulder change. Given that gear set, I'd probably switch the gloves first. Were you to switch to the badge (hit) neck, and go for the shoulders, it wouldn't be so bad. Either upgrade has reletive staying power.

Good luck!
gmf1
Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:39 am

Re: Trophy of the Crusade decision time

I chose upgrades on there health increase, just because i found my hp lacking, i got legs from 25 toc and tier pants suck imo, too much threat stat, so my 4 piece won't include legs, also there is a nice chest so will get that, then get tier chest last to complete 4 set. Handguards seem the worst upgrade out of the remaining tier, so maybe shoulders, helm, gloves, chest.

My first purchase was t9 shoulders, still can't decide between getting 2 set (helm), ring or libram. 2 set does seem very attractive. What i may end up doing is saving for the helm and if i don't get a trophy by the time i have enough for the libram i'll get that, so let my luck in drops choose for me :)