Our guild has been running Ulduar10 and Naxx25 for a while now and I have effectively served as main tank of both. We haven't finished all of the bosses in Ulduar10, but we're pretty much tired of Naxx so Ulduar25 has come up.
My question is: Am I ready for Ulduar25? I thought I was doing pretty well, but I keep reading on here about needing closer to 40k unbuffed health to succeed in there!
My Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uldaman&n=Myranda
I have some gear in the bank, but for the most part I only have one set of tanking gear. The current gear I'm wearing is intended to be balanced for most encounters. I have 53.7% total avoidance, 101.15% towards the block cap, and a tad over 31k health.
Are there things I can do to my gear to get ready faster? How much of my avoidance should I sacrifice for EH? Do I have too much avoidance?
Lykaon
Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:17 pm
