Skip to content
Maintankadin

Libram question

heavyarmz
Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Libram question

Hey, with the new badges, I was planning on getting the new Strength libram. My damage intake seems to be no problem at the moment, and with the threat nerfs I was wondering would this Ret type libram be really good for a prot pally to push some extra threat. The dodge one seems very little use for me atm. Not sure of the new strength libram, I'm at work everything is blocked but this site :D .
Thank you

-PS if this topic is posted somewhere else about this libram I apologize in advance.
rokkon
Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Re: Libram question

I would probably use LoO for threat over the strength one. Not sure which would give you more threat but you also get mitigation from LoO. This is of course assuming you're not already block value capped for ShoR.
Wrathy
Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Re: Libram question

Even with the nerfs to threat, if you are geared properly, you shouldnt have any problems, I was watching myself spike into the 13k tps regions on omen a few nights ago, either way, you should be well ahead of your dps in threat generation.

Personally either defensive libram is a much wiser choice. LoO or the new Badge Libram
Macktruck
Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Re: Libram question

You would gain more threat from Libram of Valiance. You get 250 str with Divine Strength and Kings alone, and that gives you 166 BV as well.

I got the Defiance libram, and I'm absolutely loving it. I would pick up the other libram, but since I got a trophy of the crusade from Faction Champs last night, it looks like I'm saving up for my tier piece.