Skip to content
Maintankadin

glyph of indomitability

Nardic
Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:05 pm

glyph of indomitability

I'm looking at this trinket thinking it's pretty amazing, but concerned that it's not good enough when considering the new scarab trinkets that can drop from ToC 25. I have black heart and gossamer atm, and I dont know if I should spend the 50 badges for this trinket or just hold out and get one of the better ones...The glyph is "guaranteed to drop and i'll win it". How would you guys rate it above the stam trinkets that will be avail though? 192 stam on a trinket seems....good.

My first purchase was the new libram of hot dodge-sauce, and i'm back up to 31 badges (with another 9 to come from toc 25 this week) so i'm well on my way toward enough to buy this trinket if that's what i go for. I need some advice :(

*edited to show armory* http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Area+52&n=Nardic
Braundo
Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: glyph of indomitability

Nardic wrote:I'm looking at this trinket thinking it's pretty amazing, but concerned that it's not good enough when considering the new scarab trinkets that can drop from ToC 25. I have black heart and gossamer atm, and I dont know if I should spend the 50 badges for this trinket or just hold out and get one of the better ones...The glyph is "guaranteed to drop and i'll win it". How would you guys rate it above the stam trinkets that will be avail though? 192 stam on a trinket seems....good.

Scarab + Indomitability FTW?