Skip to content
Maintankadin

Next badge purchase

dzigner210
Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Next badge purchase

My Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drenden&cn=Dzigner&gn=Knights+of+the+Phoenix

I currently have 80 or so EoC and 25EoT my question, I'm not sure which to purchase should I upgrade my chest or helm first with the EoConquest or upgrade something else? Also with the EoT should I keep saving for some other piece first or go for one of the librams? (leaning toward the STR one but the dodge one seem sexy). Thanks in Advance for the advice, let me know if any other info is needed.
Kalakaua
Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: Next badge purchase

keylogger link?

while I refuse to click on that suspicious looking url, I did armory you. Upgrade your chest with t8 first, then get the t8 helm unless there's a strong chance you'll get it in Ulduar. The conquest neck, gloves, and belt are all small upgrades or sidegrades depending on your priorities.

As far as EoT. http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=25243
Shathus
Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: Next badge purchase

Seems like he posted from his phone or something. using a url shortener. probably safe, but i'll let someone else test :)
dzigner210
Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Re: Next badge purchase

Correct used a url shortener sorry for the shadyness lol, thank you for taking the time to armory me :D and for the advice any other input is welcome
dzigner210
Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:42 am

Re: Next badge purchase

i will likely go with the T8 chest, I am torn on the EoT libram still. :?