Skip to content
Maintankadin

Just looking for a quick review of my gear

Pallypete
Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Just looking for a quick review of my gear

Hello, I had left the game back before Ulduar came out for a bit due to work eating up all my time. I came back a couple months ago, and I'm trying to get caught up on my gear again. Just curious if there's any blatant changes/upgrades that I should make immediately. Armory here:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Pallypete

Looking to find out if there's anything like gems or enchants I should change, or what the next upgrade I should get badge-wise should be. Thanks.
Jasari
Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Just looking for a quick review of my gear

Not much has changed from a gem/enchant perspective. Parry is no longer a "never ever gem" stat, but still a "usually shouldn't gem stat". I personally prefer Agi/Stam in red slots when I'm going for the socket bonus, but dodge is perfectly acceptable.

For upgrades, I'd grab the T8 Chest or the badge gloves next. Then depending on your progress through T9 content either spend some badges/gold to get the crafted boots/belt made or just get upgrades from the coliseum.