Skip to content
Maintankadin

Deadly Gladiator's Shield Wall

Zaluthar
Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Deadly Gladiator's Shield Wall

Can someone tell me how I can get the Deadly Gladiator's Shield Wall?
(I am work impaired currently.)

How much arena rating etc.? Or honor?
Ulushnar
Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Re: Deadly Gladiator's Shield Wall

I'm fairly certain you can't. Most weapon-slot stuff ceases to be available after it's season.
Ulushnar
Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Deadly Gladiator's Shield Wall

The Furious Shield Wall requires 1850 rating and costs 1950 AP though.
hoho
Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Re: Deadly Gladiator's Shield Wall

Ulushnar wrote:I'm fairly certain you can't. Most weapon-slot stuff ceases to be available after it's season.

Did they change it in wotlk? I'm quite sure I could get some older arena-only stuff for my priest back in TBC
Ulushnar
Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Deadly Gladiator's Shield Wall

hoho wrote:
Ulushnar wrote:I'm fairly certain you can't. Most weapon-slot stuff ceases to be available after it's season.

Did they change it in wotlk? I'm quite sure I could get some older arena-only stuff for my priest back in TBC


Yes they did. No more welfare weapons!

You can get armor and relics after the season's done, but you only get weapons for the current main season (ie, Furious right now).
Zaluthar
Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Deadly Gladiator's Shield Wall

Ok, thanks for the info. So I will need to Arena to get pvp-gear... makes sense in a way :(
Problem is I like WG, but I don't like Arena.
Ulushnar
Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:01 pm

Re: Deadly Gladiator's Shield Wall

Zaluthar wrote:Ok, thanks for the info. So I will need to Arena to get pvp-gear... makes sense in a way :(
Problem is I like WG, but I don't like Arena.


You'll need to Arena to get PVP weapons yes. You can still buy armor for honor.