Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tier 8.5legs or saronite plated legs?

Vlad
Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Tier 8.5legs or saronite plated legs?

I got the 8.5 legs in a drop from VoA ages ago, today I did 25kolo and these legs drooped, wasn't sure about taking them as I'm not sure if there better but i got them because the other plate wearing tank had them

After thoroughly comparing the stats I'm at a loss of which ones a better.

some stats like health stay the same But these are the stats that change if I equip saronite plated leggaurds
Stats that go up
+800 armor
+0.09%dodge
Stats that go down
-0.92%Parry
-0.06%block
The block loss is negligible as I'm over block capped unbuffed
So the real question is, is a loss of 0.92%parry worth 800 armor and 0.09%dodge?

EDIT: Almost forgot one very important detail-I have the 4set bonus and Don't have the gloves to replace the legs, so replacing these legs also means I lose that bonus

And on another question I just thought I'd ask well I'm here without going into as much detail as the legs, Should I use the tier 8(10man) shoulders for the set bonus/increased BV or shouldergaurds of the solemn watch of 10man Kologarn.
Pretty much the difference is t8 has slightly more health, 100 more BV and the t8 bonus, and the other ones have more parry
Gamingdevil
Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Tier 8.5legs or saronite plated legs?

If it's about losing the 4-piece-bonus, I'd stick with T8, that ~300 BV should be worth 800 armour. Otherwise, they're both good in their own respect, Saronite for EH en T8 for avoidance.