Skip to content
Maintankadin

Which Trinket would you buy?

Sedrea
Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Which Trinket would you buy?

If you had to choose between the following two trinkets which would you buy?

Battlemaster's Conviction
Equip: Increases attack power by 190.
Use: Increases maximum health by 3385 for 15 sec. Shares cooldown with other Battlemaster's trinkets. (3 Min Cooldown)

Battlemaster's Hostility
Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 95 (2.07% @ L80).
Use: Increases maximum health by 3385 for 15 sec. Shares cooldown with other Battlemaster's trinkets. (3 Min Cooldown)

I'm leaning towards Conviction, I usually pick always on modifiers vs chances, but 2% crit is a lot from one item. Thanks!
Threatco
Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:53 am

Re: Which Trinket would you buy?

Depends what you want to do.

Post is a bit imcomplete.

Threatwise you will get more from the ap then the crit.
Sedrea
Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Which Trinket would you buy?

My Armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Sedrea

As it turns out there aren't many useful PvP rewards for tanks (not surprising I guess). I have quite a bit of honor saved up and I figured this would help me more then what I currently have equipped.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the lack of details in my post!