Skip to content
Maintankadin

T8 shoulders worth it for the set bonus?

badgermonkey
Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:13 pm

T8 shoulders worth it for the set bonus?

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... eedonboots

I'm about to upgrade my helm to the T8.5 helm from the badge vendor.

Last night the T8 shoulders dropped from Thorim 10. Popping over to the vendor, I saw that they are actually a fair bit worse than the ones I'm currently wearing (Shoulderguards of the Solemn Watch).

Now my question is this: Is it worth "downgrading" my shoulders to the T8 ones (less avoidance, less stamina) in order to pick up the 4piece set bonus? Or am I better off ignoring it, because, quite frankly, the shoulders are worse.

Cheers
Ulushnar
Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Re: T8 shoulders worth it for the set bonus?

Erm, less stamina?

Assuming you put a rare +8 Blah/+12 Sta gem in them, you end up 5 Sta ahead thanks to the socket bonus. If you put an epic purple gem in there, you end up 8 ahead.

I'd do it.
Nikachelle
Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Re: T8 shoulders worth it for the set bonus?

Not that this helps much... but I'm a big fan of the T8 4 piece bonus simple because it makes little shields spawn around me. <3
fuzzygeek
Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: T8 shoulders worth it for the set bonus?

Nikachelle wrote:Not that this helps much... but I'm a big fan of the T8 4 piece bonus simple because it makes little shields spawn around me. <3


Also gives ShoR a SFX \o/
badgermonkey
Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:37 am

Re: T8 shoulders worth it for the set bonus?

ShoR already has a sound effect ;)