I'm working towards building a set of gear to start Naxx and Heroics and was wondering if someone could look this over and tell me if I'm missing anything or if there are better choices for gems / enchants. I'd rather not spend a fortune gemming gear I'll replace with Titansteel or badge gear once I'm up and running which is why I'm using lower tier defense gems.

I'm a miner / BS, which I plan to change to BS / JC (I have an alt that I'm leveling mining on). I'm currently level 75, and leveling solely through PvP until 80.

Head: Tempered Saronite Helm (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40673) +18 Stamina
Neck: Blood-Infused Pendant (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39485)
Shoulder: Tempered Saronite Shoulders (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40675) +18 Stamina
Back: Cloak of Tormented Skies (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41238) +16 Defense Rating
Chest: Tempered Saronite Breastplate (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40672) +18 Stamina
Wrist: Tempered Saronite Bracers (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41116) +38 Attack Power; +12 Defense
Hands: Daunting Handguards (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41357) +18 Stamina; +12 Defense
Waist: Tempered Saronite Belt (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40669) +12 Defense
Legs: Daunting Legplates (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41345) +45 Stamina +15 Agility
Feet: Tempered Saronite Boots (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40671) +12 Critical Strike Rating, +12 Hit Rating
Finger: Solid Platinum Band (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43179)
Finger: Gal'darah's Signet (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43306)

Weapon: Eternally Folded Blade (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=36984) +25 Critical Strike Rating, +25 Hit Rating
Shield: Saronite Bulwark (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41113) +18 Stamina

My Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&n=Sedrea
Please don't laugh at my gemmed ring, it was the best thing I could find =)

That would put me at 543 Defense, without Trinkets or a Libram. I'll probably keep the ones I have unless there's something else that's easily obtainable (quest / PvP)? I haven't started any faction grinds yet.

On the Tankadin spreadsheet, I noticed some enchants for hit rating on the default gear setup. In another thread someone said they'd smack a tank that gemmed or enchanted for hit... is there a number I should aim for? Does hit rating effect taunts? I thought I read 3% somewhere but I don't remember if that was for Ret. I may have to use a weapon chain instead of Accuracy depending on the cost, but I'd rather not since we already get the disarm reduction from talents.

If your wondering why I have an attack power enchant listed, or DPS trinkets / Libram on my Armory (I may be in my PvP spec) I PvP in this gear as well so I'm trying to balance that while meeting the Naxx requirements.

I hope I posted in the correct format this time. If I didn't please tell me what I did wrong!

Thanks in advance!!