Skip to content
Maintankadin

Outlook on gears, need help

Griffonheart
Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:54 am

Outlook on gears, need help

Check my armory below.

I have Sand-Worn ring in my bag as well as T7.5 shoulder and T8 pants. I am looking forward for more gears later on, mainly a debate on Leviathan's Coil and T8.5, incorporate with my Saronite pants and the two rings I'm wearing. How would you guys arm yourself with these choices?
Griffonheart
Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:56 am

Re: Outlook on gears, need help

Oops, logged out in block gears. Wait for it to refresh plz.
Barathorn
Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: Outlook on gears, need help

Just moving you to the right forum :wink:

Barathorn
SellassieTanks
Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Re: Outlook on gears, need help

Alot of people are @ work so if you provide us w/ more data we would be happy to help, but we cant link to armory sites
Griffonheart
Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Outlook on gears, need help

Oh the armory... well, my signature shows at least some stats there.

At the moment I have 437 defense after I switch to Gladiator's shoulder chant and am using Signet of Winter now. The question being:

- Is it worth it to replace my Platinum Band of the Aesir (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45326) with Leviathan's Coil?
- I am still using the Vital Protection Helm, but my guild is approaching General V now, is T8.5 a good investment or should I wait?
- I am using Saronite legging atm, I don't feel the need to grab T8.5 atm but it might be a good side-grade to own for certain fights. I suppose I could wait, eh?
- With 31% dodge raid buffed, do you think I could lower my dodge a little bit (via removing Furnace Stone) and use another stam trinket? I'm counting on Heart of Iron to drop.

Gotta go to work, will return later. Thx in advance.
Metarra
Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Re: Outlook on gears, need help

General means Helm of the Faceless :p which I like a lot more than T8.5
I would use Leviathan's Coil over Platinum Band of the Aesir
You have Saronite legs, so unless the legs drop from Emalon, why not let other paladins, priests, and warlocks get their piece?
If you have access to two stam trinkets then yes, use them over Furnace Stone. I would anyway.