Skip to content
Maintankadin

A few numbers

Xayton
Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:09 pm

A few numbers

I am currently sitting at

28.8k health unbuffed (going up to 29k when I get home)
21% Dodge
19% Parry
19% Block
If I remember right my total avoidance is about between 65-70% (according to the macro I have)I can't remember which, with out holy shield.

Are those numbers good enough for me to head to Uld 10 to get near gear, since Naxx is becoming somewhat of a joke?

I only ask because my guild does Uld 10 during the week and I don't get invited. So I am trying to figure out if they think I am undergeared or if it is something else.
amh
Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Re: A few numbers

Yup, more than enough.
Darkler
Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: A few numbers

yeah, me too agree that those numbers should be enough. maybe the dodge is a little low, but not dangerously low.

although you are sitting around 50% avoidance (21[dodge] +19[parry] +10[miss rate]=50%), which with your block of 19+30[holy shield] will make it up to close enough to "block cap", you will take some damage. but none the less i think the numbers are fine for ulduar starters.
Xayton
Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 pm

Re: A few numbers

I know I have the ability to tank Uld 10 man because I had the chance to run the first 4 bosses with my friends guild at one point when they needed an off tank.
I was able to OT Raz fine...except I can't find that damn circle....
I was OTing XT fine. And I was MTing Ignis because I didn't know how to tank the adds.

All of this was done when I have lower stats.
moduspwnens
Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Re: A few numbers

I just moved this to the Gear Questions and Advice forum.