Skip to content
Maintankadin

PSA. LOOK HERE

Majiben
Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:17 pm

PSA. LOOK HERE

PSA. Diminishing returns are always active. There's no point when they kick in. -Majiben
Laz
Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:36 pm
^ Yes!

There is a point, however, where there are rapidly accelerating negative returns on avoidance (I've never calculated where the best place to stop stacking is).
Invisusira
Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:09 pm
There no point when they kick in
kurros
Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:43 pm
I think what people are actually talking about isn't so much where DR kicks in, but where DR makes dodge *a bad stat* to gem for.
Kelaan
Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Re: PSA. LOOK HERE

The mantra I recall was:
Parry rating gets to be better avoidance per point than dodge when you have ~700 def, ~700 dodge rating, and ~200 parry rating. I do not think this is a point any of us can actually reach, though -- therefore it's effectively never going to happen.
Guillex
Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Re:

Invisusira wrote:There no point when they kick in
Igrado
Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Re: PSA. LOOK HERE

WTS: Verbs
Majiben
Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:03 pm

Re: PSA. LOOK HERE

Kick is a verb!
Lore
Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Re: PSA. LOOK HERE

Pretty Colors