So I want to be the ABSOLUTE BEST I CAN BE.
Hence Im insane.
My goal is to keep def to 540, hp to 30k, avoidance capped. All three have been achieved unbuffed.
My question is, hit rating or strength?
I already do tons of threat. Admittantly my block value is pretty low (1242 BV). Since im def capped I use the yellow sockets for bonuses by gemming hit on them, its only one, dont worry >.<. Armor is at 23462.
Self buffed with sanctuary, righteous fury and devotion aura, my effective hp is 85797, my effective HP with block is 128555. Ubuffed EH is 79635 and with shield block it is 117651. Calculated with Tankadin2 addon.
Few things about my item choices:
Im using RSOC over slayer of the lifeless cause I prefer the hit and dont want any extra dodge rating.
No I dont have anything better than my titansteel helm. The amount of HP it gives is insane..
Sonic booster= wiinsex for threat.
Titanium weapon chain enchant is cheap, dont hate me =(
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moon+Guard&n=Evangelia
So back to the question. Hit rating or strength? And what should i aim for my next upgrades? Anything I can tweak around? Thanks for the help!
Evangelia
Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 pm
