Skip to content
Maintankadin

T5 lewts

Buldozer
Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:06 pm

T5 lewts

Are there any pieces of T5 that you wouldn't recommend getting? I haven't had the time to look over loots and compare them and I want some input on what pieces I should skip if any, thanks.
_________________
Oranniv
Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Save shoulders for last.
_________________
Afraithe
Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:29 am
Altho they are the easiest to get, he ain't called "Lootreaver" for nothing.
_________________
Derelict
Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:07 am
If you itemize properly, and have the gear to do it, any piece of T5 will do within your set.
_________________
.

.
PsiVen
Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:16 am
T5 shoulders are crap until you can wear them for a 4-piece bonus. The only reason I ever wear them without 4pc is because they have BT gems and my T4 ones don't.

The helm and legs are the most important pieces to get, because they are essentially your only block-value options for those slots.
_________________



Roll a warrior, eh? What a good idea...
Neuron
Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:42 am
Psiven wtfux with the 34%. Why do you wear fotc over the pocket watch? Love the gear setup though, it is almost exactly what I would go for.
_________________
Neuron
Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:37 pm
Um, yeah, but in the case of his setup, he has more than enough block rating. I don't think he is wearing it just for the proc, but for the additional 4% or w/e block rating. 34% is really freakin up there, and I wanna know why.
_________________
corc
Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:33 pm
well, I'm guessing he wants to block a lot Smile

if you are tanking multiple adds the HS charges will run out before HS does, so more block would be nice, plus he's stacked BV too... he's a blocking machine!
_________________
Dwarf Pali on Ner'Zhul
"Mostly Harmless"
Neuron
Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:37 pm
Ok apparently I can't ask my question correctly, or the answer is too obvious, cuz I am not getting it. What is the point of having 34% block rating.
_________________
Acro
Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:45 pm
Psivens just a noob i pwn him in duels all the time
_________________
Warrior Ftw....