Skip to content
Maintankadin

Newb questions on gearing for heroics

Booter
Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:21 am

Newb questions on gearing for heroics

This is me currently

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=Booter

I am wondering what to do about my gear from here, or if I am ready to start trying out heroics. I personally think my health is probably a little bit low and my defense is high? Or maybe high isn't the right word, could be replaced with more +stam to be overall more effective. Any suggestions on where I could shave defense for some more stamina perhaps?

I am working on Wyrmrest rep to revered currently. I decided to get AC revered first because i was a lot closer lol. Was going to pick up the chest for sure, debating on getting titansteel boots or the wyrmrest rep ones.

I have been going through all the instances on normal mode first as I went leveling and just hit 80 a few days ago. I want to do that for that achievement, but also to get a taste before I attempt heroics.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I should also note that Naz is a small server and I've been searching the AH for those BoE blue items suggested in a few guides here (shoulder, neck, waist) a few times a day for 3-4 days with no luck...so I am thinking I might want to consider other options. Looking for attainable rather than "best" at this point.

Thanks in advance Smile.
Mikasha
Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:34 am
Your gear is fine for heroics.
_________________
Ulushnar
Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:37 am
Suck it and see is the best advice I can give. I started heroics with similar stats and did ok. As long as you have a decent healer and some of your DPS know how to play you'll be ok.

If you feel you need more health to survive then drop some +def to do it, you certainly have enough wiggle room.
_________________
I am a sexy, shoeless God of War!
Majiben
Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:51 am
Read up on all the fights and trash before hand and then go to town.
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.