Skip to content
Maintankadin

Cloak of the Shadowed Sun

Titanshammer
Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

Cloak of the Shadowed Sun

I have a question on which enchant I should get for my cloak.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40252

its between 225 armor or 16 defense.

I will be above defense min without titanweave but im not sure if the armor plus the armor on the cloak is overall better than the extra defense.
_________________
Naxx10 15/15 | Sartharion10 1/1 +1drake | Malygos10 1/1 | Naxx25 12/15 | Sartharion25 1/1 +1drake | Malygos 0/1
fuzzygeek
Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:28 pm
22 Agil isn't a bad choice either, for avoidance.
_________________
Titanshammer
Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:40 pm
isn't 22 agi only like .3% dodge?
_________________
Naxx10 15/15 | Sartharion10 1/1 +1drake | Malygos10 1/1 | Naxx25 12/15 | Sartharion25 1/1 +1drake | Malygos 0/1
Macktruck
Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:20 pm
General rule of thumb:

Enchant for defense. Gem for stam.
_________________