Skip to content
Maintankadin

Loss of Stam somehow?

xormik
Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:55 pm

Loss of Stam somehow?

Okay.... So I am really annoyed and irritated by this.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malygos&n=exolaeth

Hopefully this is showing current gemming.

Recently what was in the belt was 8def/12sta. And in the shoulders was 8par/12sta. Socket bonus for belt 6sta. Shoulders 4def. General a total loss of 2 defense when re gemming them both for 24stam gems.

What confuses the hell out of me?

Before changing my gems I was at 28594. When adding the 24 stam in replace of the 8def/12sta I gained 60hp to put me at 28664 (? no clue)

Then when I replaced my shoulder gem for another 24 stam, that would throw me up 120hp, mebe a little more to about 28784.

Unfortunately, this isn't the case. I just loss a total of 220hp somehow. Can anyone explain how I gain a total of 200hp just somehow gets loss?

cause I believe I would gain 120 from the shoulder, and 60 from the belt even if I put 24 stam gems in replacement. Sigh, anything?


Thanks.

~Exolaeth
_________________
Xanadiel
Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:16 pm
Did you lose your meta gem bonus? This is all I can think of, other than WoW bugging out and you needing to get naked and re-equip your items.

Meta would give you +32 stam ---> ~350ish health, so with the gain of ~120 health from the 24 stam gem, losing your meta would be right on the number of the anomaly of losing 220ish health.

EDIT:

Just looked at your sockets, you most definitely lost your meta bonus because all you're socketing is 24 stam and you need 1 red gem, hope I've been of help.
_________________
xormik
Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:20 pm
~_~....Wow....I am a moron. I didn't even look at that. Thanks! >< I should have checked all my gear shit, lol.
_________________
Xanadiel
Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:22 pm
Hahaha, well at least 24 stam gems are pretty cheap...but replacing the socket again is just going to be annoying for you.
_________________
xormik
Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:29 pm
I have two JC friends. >> One sells me gems for half off usually, and the other I just have to tip atleast 10g.
_________________