Skip to content
Maintankadin

Interested in some advice.

Formatted
Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:50 am

Interested in some advice.

Long time reader here, First Time Poster.

I just dinged 80, did a little dance and then headed off to the Ah. Spent a hefty chunk of my leveling money about 1200g. On some new gear. Now I've gathered a group of friends to do some heroics starting tomorrow. But before that I was wondering what Enchants and what would be the best place for a still critable tankadin to go. I'm using Elixir of Mighty Defense (Which gets me just below critable.) As well as [Spellpower Elixir]

I do about 2k+ TPS and 3-3.5k With Wings. So have a bit I feel I can lose on the TPS front. I had a problem with Survivability in HoL today so that is my main concern at the moment.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Example

I better log out. So give it abit of time to update.

Thanks in advanced. And thanks for the great amount of information on the website. Oh and Reckoning what you think?
Impervium
Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:02 pm
Unfortunately, I can't see your armoury from work, but as far as hitting uncrit I'd recommend the defense enchants to chest and shield first. I have a list somewhere on the gear forums for hitting uncrittable without relying on any drops or a lot of rep grinding. Mostly though, it's epic crafted boots, head, and shield. Blue crafted pants, belt, and wrist. And some world drops/quest rewards to fill in the rest. I followed the list (mostly) and was tanking in Naxx a few hours after i hit 80.
Majiben
Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:17 pm
You desperately need to upgrade your gear. You're still using boots from ramparts!

I suggest you read this

Also always enchant your gear.
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.