Where do I go from here?

My next purchase with badges will likely be gloves as I can see doing naxx 10 or even 25 before we do Sar 10 or 25. That means I believe the chest will drop for me.


What now? I've been looking for an enchanter to do 22 stam to boots, no dice, so I got the stam patch. When I get the new chest, I will likely put 22 def on it and probably def to bracers as well.

I have a Tempered Titansteel Helm sitting in my bag, waiting for the patch so I can gem it.

I also plan on moving my weapon to 75 stam and 40 block to shield.

What else? What would you change?

Also, why is it healers have said our bear can stay up more easily than I can, besides a bit more experience and a crapton more health?
_________________

Armory Link Above