Skip to content
Maintankadin

Libram and Weapon Enchant Questions

dreuger
Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:34 pm

Libram and Weapon Enchant Questions

Right now, I'm trying to weigh my options as far as librams go. I'm sitting at 32 emblems of heroism at the moment and I'm working toward the shield, but I've been curious about the librams. Right now I'm using the Libram of Repentance, but see that alot of people are suggesting to other to get the libram of obstruction. Is it an optimal libram to pick up? The Libram of repentance's rating is nice and kinda unwilling to part with it, but I understand if I should get with the times, but seeing as holy shield last 10 seconds and the obstruction's block value only lasts 5 second...it just doesnt seem to be that great, but then at the same time, seems really good...for the 5 seconds its up, saying that I block at any point in that 5 seconds or use my Shield of the Righteous.

Also...one other question. http://wow-heroes.com/ is saying Mongoose, agility or weapon chain, however, isn't the Str Potency more valuable? I can see the 50% disarm decrease and the extra hit for taunts being pretty valuable, but I'm mainly curious about mongoose, considering I've seen some pallies on my server rocking mongoose, and to me, that sounds more like a pure threat enchant, and I don't think i've heard of too many paladins having problems with threat.

Any tips are appreciated.
_________________
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Rexxar&n=Dreuger
fuzzygeek
Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:04 pm
(Also goose is more for the avoidance from the goose proc, not the agil/crit)
_________________
Threatco
Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:23 pm
I would go for the glow factor on weapon enchant.

Some nice options.
_________________


At 540 Defense, when the tooltip says you have 5.6% chance to be missed, you really have a 4.11%.