Skip to content
Maintankadin

inexorable sabatons vs. tempered titansteel trads

jojolee
Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:37 pm

inexorable sabatons vs. tempered titansteel trads

I already have TTT equipped, and I just got IS - woot! I'm mainly a secondary OT, so I'm wondering if I should equip IS boots, and if so what gem. If I put stam or stam/def, then wouldn't it be about even and duplicative of my TTT's which I'm gonna keep?

I have all def I need via trinkets, etc., but if I put more def here, then I can switch things up.

So, my question is: if you already had TTT, would you equip IS and if so (in an ideal world) how would you gem and enchant IS if you kept both?
Treck
Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:47 am
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39717
8def/12sta gem imo.
Comparing those boots with http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41392
you would gain:
29 Str
39 Armor
77 Block Value
33 Block Rating
and loose
39 Sta
3 Def

The BV is huge on IS boots, however i think TTT would win in a MTrole.
Id use them both, situationally.
If your the guilds second OT (would make you... 3rd tank)
I'd def. go for IS boots, since a bit less sta when OTing wont kill you.

(links makes it much easier ^^)
_________________
"It's difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent."

Situational gear is... Situational.