Skip to content
Maintankadin

Are there any?

Rolfson
Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:36 am

Are there any?

Pretty much, I have finished upgrades for heroics. I can't seem to find any viable upgrades for shoulders/cloak from any heroics (getting epic BS boots and helm made ASAP). Am I just missing something here? or am I stuck until the guild gets better at raiding Naxx ( nobody in the guild can seem to listen on the fights..its painful). Id like to think im geared enough for any normal raid, and hopefully heroic OS or Naxx as well. Thanks for the help!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Scryers&n=Rolfson
_________________
Majiben
Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:01 am
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37115 comes to mind as one of the shoulder upgrades you can get. It drops off of mobs in CoS.

I was actually quite happy with the cloak and didn't replace it till naxx. You could get the LW cloak made but be warned it only has dodge which could leave you hurting for defense.

Btw you could probably full clear naxx in your gear, so get in there!
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.
Rolfson
Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:32 pm
I have been to naxx several times, downed 5 bosses. Problem is, our guild is notoriously bad at coordination. Maexxena we had a near impossible time to down because nobody knew how to /target cocoon except for me, and i cant do anything about it. Several other fights are simply off-limits (globulus, Heigan for example) because i know there is NO way they can do it. Frustrating Mad
_________________
Gamingdevil
Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:05 pm
The cloak from Maexxna is pretty bad in my opinion anyway. It barely has more stats than the blue one from Wyrmrest and a lot less stam, too many points put into armour.

I didn't replace mine untill 25 emblems of valor.
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Kaeliana
Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:08 pm
I can't access the armory from work but if the CoS shoulders (Crusaders Square Pauldrons I believe) would be an upgrade for you then you could also go for the shoulders off of the 2nd boss (Shoulders of the Colossus or something like that) in heroic gundrak. I wore those until t7.
Majiben
Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:28 pm
If your guild does the 10 man version try to PuG the 25 man with a better guild or vice versa. You might want to consider looking for greener pastures.
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.