Just thought I'd toss this out there... I was farming Dire Maul the other day for achievements/clearing for Quel turn in (solo ony - get secksy sword - WIN)
Had a couple of demonic runes drop - and realized I had completely forgotten about this item...
was thinking about the merits of this as an extra item to bring along with mana pots... could be kinda cheap for heroics/10-mans...
you're trading the (IMO) barely noticeable 1-2k health out of 25-30k (in my case at least - depending on buffs) for a solid 1/3 or so of your mana bar... seems worth it to me (not to mention - popping one in combat where you are taking little damage and need mana gives you a little bit of damage to get some extra mana from SA...
not on a sharded CD with pots (least not that I remember) and useable multiple times in combat...
any thoughts?
_________________
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" -Douglas Adams
phaqueue
Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:18 am
