Skip to content
Maintankadin

Looking for Defensive Advice from

Fenira
Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:26 am

Looking for Defensive Advice from Maintankadin

Morning/Afternoon Everyone, last night in Heroic: Naxxramas I received these BOE boots: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39717 They lack defense a lot and I don't know if I should equip them. I've Gemmed with 16 Defense rating, and enchanted them with 22 Stamina, my main question is. By equipping them I'm probably going to go under defense capped so, was maybe thinking from looking at my gear and judging possibly what i should change out of my current gear maybe you could help me not be under capped again. Also, could someone calculate how much Defense I would have after booting these boots on. Thanks in advance for your help! Wink
My current defense is 543
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&n=Mylina
Majiben
Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:42 am
Simplist solutions are to make yourself a titansteel shieldwall or to get a defense trinket.

You could also gem all your yellow slots with pure defense gems instead of defense stam hybrids. I personally use those boots for loatheb and heroics while using my tempered titansteel boots for most other fights.

Another often overlooked option is + 8 defense to gloves from the tbc armor kit. Hard to find but comparable to arms man for avoidance.
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.
cordelia
Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 pm
These dropped for us. Warrior and myself were both using Terrace Defense Boots - blues. We went ahead and auctioned these since they're less stam, but more BV and STR. Got 2500g, a nice start for our guild bank, which is very poor. lol.
_________________