Skip to content
Maintankadin

Random silly question about weighing stats...

Dokidoki
Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:08 am

Random silly question about weighing stats...

Im not going to lie, Im not the shiniest coin in the fountain I cant tell you what the item points of such and such item is.

However, the method I've been using is basically based on the gems thats offered. For example the superior quality gems: the yellow is 16 defense rating and the blue is 24 stam. By knowing this, can I assume that when presented a choice that 2 defense rating is equal to about 3 stamina?

In the same regard....when deciding enchants from that perspective doesnt that make say 12 def rating to bracers superior to 12 stam to bracers?

Im not going to get butthurt if Im grasping at straws here or Im completely wrong but if someone could help me grade gear or give me some kind of idea where to look for something that grades item values that would be great.

FYI: I use ratings buster and Im currently in a guild that is regularly doing every raid except malygos 25. I have all the badge gear available and Im getting to the point where Im no longer getting straight upgrades, and trying to determine which of two pieces of gear are superior when they are the same item level.

So far I am block capped have over 540 def and have 28k unbuffed. In terms of replacing gear I've been trying to avoid block rating and moving to avoidance. If any of this sounds wrong or anyone has any tips on how I should decide to progress I would greatly appreciate it.

(If this is too vague I can rephrase too.)
Majiben
Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:25 am
You seem to have figured it our pretty well.

Yes +12 defense is worth more iLevel than +12 stam. You'll notice that with enchants, they often aren't of the same iLevel. For instance +22 defense is far better than +275 hp (about 22 stamina's worth of hp).

Make sure to replace your block rating with defense as it gives both avoidance and block chance.
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.