Skip to content
Maintankadin

What First

Majiben
Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:05 am
Shield first as it is a large boost in both defense and armor.

I actually suggest you do wyrmrest rep first because they have both a nice cloak and chest upgrade for you. By the time you get the kin tor gloves you could have enough badges for your T7 ones. Also work on our AC rep for the head enchant. I would also do the quest lines for the sons of hodir for their should enchants.

You could use a new trinket. Herio AN hs both a nice tanking belt and +111 stamina trinket.

Proper enchants matter. You have a few slots without enchants and many more that could have better enchants.
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.
Renly
Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:07 am
Thank you for the replys.

looks like i still got a bit of mats grinding to get done *sigh*
I thought youd say that my enchants needed sorting:)

Any way thanks again and ill get into my first heroics tonight with a bit of luck.