Skip to content
Maintankadin

What to get from Emblem of Heroism?

Mongarwer
Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:00 am

What to get from Emblem of Heroism?

Armory link is in the siggy.
Tnx
_________________
kenshin648
Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:04 am
One of the first things you will want to get is the Libram of Ostruction, which costs 15 emblems. The next thing should be the Chained Military Gorget, which costs 25 emblems. Before you start doing heroics, however, it is recommended that you stack more stam. An armor kit for your helm would help a little bit.
_________________
Warning, sig may be out of date.

Tbolt
Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:00 am
I would go libram, neck, belt, trinket.

If by this point you still have not managed to get the heroic shield or the BS one then spring for the badge shield.

Edit: I forgot about the tier hands and chest but both of those are more expensive than the other pieces and you can also get them in naxx. So if you feel like one of them is more of an improvement than what I listed or you need a second piece for the set bonus, feel free to sub it in.
_________________
Mongarwer
Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:09 am
Well, some enchants and gems have been acquired, and I see the getting block capped will be hard Sad If i remember correctly, with HS up, Tankadin shows I'm at 90% block cap, hopefully rep gear will help with this.
Tnx for the advice, going to get the libram today Smile
_________________
sandmaster
Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:22 am
Looking for some advice along the same lines, figured i'd ask here rather than clutter with an identical thread.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Gally

Got http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44183 coming today/tomo, then working for helm enchant. Having no luck with the AN belt or VH legs. I currently haven't got a very good chance of going nax very much. Am well over crit cap, am about 5% ish off unhittable.

Can decide which order to get Chest http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39638, belt http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40689 and gloves http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39639. Currently am thinking to get chest and keep praying for AN belt.

Your thought on what to get and any other gearing advice would be great.
_________________
Mongarwer
Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:06 am
So, I have upgraded some stuff and now i'm not sure if i should get the neck (i'll soon be able to make the JC neck) or something else (currently at 33 badges). Ideas?
_________________
Pallypete
Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:04 pm
My advice would be to save for the chest. That way you don't run the risk of buying a less expensive item only to get a drop that's equal or better for the same slot. I was saving for the chest, then got it out of Naxx, so bought gloves instead.
_________________