Skip to content
Maintankadin

Wapach Shoulders vs. Abomination Shoulderblades

Zarnos
Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:44 pm
do you have any suggestions on how i should socket them? i'm a JC/Miner so I can socket it with a dragon's eye
Zarnos
Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:13 pm
my next question is about my back
Cloak of Peaceful Resolutions vs. Cloak of Armed Strife any suggestions there?
Majiben
Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:14 pm
Those were agreed to be pretty much equal. I would use the one you have enchanted.
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.
Dorvan
Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:53 pm
Also, please include wowhead links to the items you're talking about....it's much nicer not to force people you want to help you to have to go look things up just to answer your question Smile
_________________


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix