Skip to content
Maintankadin

Which Trinkets to Equip

looweez
Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:01 am

Which Trinkets to Equip

Been catching a lot of flack for gearing for block cap instead of stacking stamina. So I am trying to get the Essence of Gossamer to balance it out a little.

My questions is of the two Trinkets I currently have equipped which one should I swap out for Essence of Gossamer? I am thinking Lavanthors Talisman. I figure ill keep all three since I will possibly need different combinations for different situations.

Thanks for any help/feedback. Guild doesnt think im geared enough because of my low HP, so figured this would be good route to take.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Medivh&n=Looweez
azraelfrost
Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:12 pm
Not sure why they think you have too low hp honestly. I was easily standing Naxx10 in that gear and even spiderwing in Naxx25 should be okay (as offtank).

You avoidance looks not too bad but I would exchange the 2 stones on your crab for stamina I think. Or make a 2nd one. I started running Naxx25 with crab and hare both gemmed full sta. Also you could exchange you shield enchant for sta as you are over def cap.
looweez
Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:27 pm
Thanks for the feedback. As always its much appreciated. Yea I think im going to go home when I get off work and try H AN to get the Trinket. If I dont get it I guess I will swap out at least one of the JC Gems for a +41 Stamina one. If I get it though I really dont see me needing to swap them out though because that should put me close to 26k unbuffed HP and at that point I will be losing some block rating if i take out Lavanthors Talisman.