Skip to content
Maintankadin

Health Help

Deos
Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:53 am

Health Help

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alterac+Mountains&n=Deos

Thats my WoW Armory - now I'm just wondering what I can do to get more health to allow me to do heroics. I'm gna make myself Tempered Titansteel stuff, and try and better socket my belt with Enduring Forest Emerald, and I have a guildie making me Earthguard ring and necklace... Hmm now that I type that it seems I just need to wait for CDs and stuff lol.

Actually what can I do about my cloak, another ring, and trinks?

Thanks
_________________
Deos - 80 - Alterac Mountains
looweez
Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:28 pm
You can get a cloak from Wyrmrest Rep. Its pretty easy to get the rep. Surprised you didnt pick up more stuff while questing.
Danth
Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:30 pm
Your cloak is shameful. Replace it with either the one from wyrmrest accord faction (honored only), or from a cloak from the Auction House. If you have no other shoulder enchant, you can put a heavy borean armor kit on it for another 18 Stamina (and a few other slots, too if you wish, such as gauntlets). Get a leg enchant (jorguroarer armor kit or however it's spelled), that's another ~500 health right there. If you have access, you can wear a Stamina trinket since you can afford to give up one of the defense trinkets you're wearing. However, in this case I'm going to assume you don't have one. You can do normal-mode Halls of Lightning for a defense trinket that's individually better than both of the ones you're presently wearing combined. You're a 444 Blacksmith. Why have you not socketed your belt, gauntlets, and bracers? That's several hundred more hit points you're missing out on.

The changes I mentioned (not including trinkets) should push you over 20K health just by themselves, and won't be too terribly expensive. They'll be a heck of a lot cheaper than that Titanium ring would have been if you didn't know the guy making it.


Danth
_________________
Medivh server
Majiben
Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:24 pm
First off, see my announcement that additional sockets added by BS do now show up.

Second I would avoid the +18 stamina armor kits since they run very high in cost. I suggest +12 stamina on slots like your shoulder until you get the sons of hordir rep. Spend the money you saved on a +55 stam, 22 agility armor kit since your legs can last you till raids.
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.
Danth
Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:12 pm
Good info regarding armory. I regard armory as near-worthless and use it so infrequently (and as such ignore topics pertaining to it) that the matter slipped by me. Thanks!

Regarding shoulder enchant:

How much do they cost on your server? On Medivh they've been well under 100 gold for the +18 ones, cheap enough that I consider the cost inconsequential for something I'm not replacing all that frequently. I expect that I'll be using the stamina enchant on shoulders for awhile since I'd rather hit myself with a ball peen hammer than grind reputation. Of course the +12 versions are more economical still for items which are due to be replaced soon, much as I advise using green-quality gems in gear that won't last a long time.

Danth
_________________
Medivh server