Hi there,

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azgalor&n=Valoel

I was just wondering if you fellow tankadins could suggest any possible upgrades to go for. I am block capped (i think at 102.94). I know that the obvious upgrades would be to go for the valorous t7 chest edition over my current heroes chest.

As much as i like engineering i realise that the goggles arent as great as their previous editions were. I am reluctant to replace them tho as if i did, i would have no use for engineering, altho if i did get something that dropped i would have an excuse to level jewel crafting Smile.

I think i have found a nice balance between stam, avoidance, hit and expertise overall, which is why i am having difficulties in finding gear to upgrade.

The ones i have so far are:

-new helm with more avoidance (dont really need expertise from goggles)
-bracers (the blockrating ones from 25naxx or valor badge ones)
-legs (something with blockrating on to stay unhittable)
- boots (valor badges, or the endurance ones from 25naxx).

thanks in advance.

edit: forgot broken promise and last laugh Razz
_________________