Skip to content
Maintankadin

Boots!

Threatco
Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:23 am

Boots!

There seems to be a lack of love for tank boots in wotlk.

To begin with the saronite ones feel like crap. The defense on them is in line with other gear so it's barley worth it's spot as a defense filler.

And now after 150+ emblems looted in heroics I still have not seen an upgrade.

I have atlasloot and know I can get some blue ones in a few of them, but sometimes wow hates me and says "no threatco, you are geared enough" and it wont let me get it. I think even VH have epic boots but i can't remeber for certain.

So since I don't have databases at work, I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a good direction to go while I wait for a heroic or raid boots to drop.

Is there any rep boots worth their salt?

Quest boots mabey?

Or will I have to hope one of the 3 heroics that drop tank boots will show me some love? (3 is a gusse)

(posting at work has no access to facts)
_________________

Limitation strictly defined by motivation - Edan
Warning. I edit my posts.
Majiben
Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:27 am
You could call a BS...
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.
Threatco
Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:58 am
A blacksmith to make better boots then saronite?

Woot ty for the rep link. I forgot about those.

I took a look through atlas now that I'm home and it seems there is no epic tank boots from heroics. Sad
_________________

Limitation strictly defined by motivation - Edan
Warning. I edit my posts.
phaqueue
Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:54 am
or you could always hit up Tempered Titansteel from a BS... they have a ton of stam but very low avoidance/def/str... so it's a toss up of what you really want...

I think I'm wearing the ones from heroic Old Kingdom last boss right now
_________________
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" -Douglas Adams