Skip to content
Maintankadin

Where do I go from here?

Yeorgo
Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:51 pm

Where do I go from here?

So I reached 80 and I am sitting at 543 for defense. I know I now need to hit the block cap so what stats do I try to stack? Dodge or Block? I'm lacking in a big way with my hit rating as well but I know that the block cap is priority 1 after 540 def. Thanks in advance.

My armory link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Baelgun&n=Yeorgo
_________________
Majiben
Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:38 pm
Stack defense over dodge until the block cap.

Most of your upgrades will come from raids and emblems at this point. A couple of things you could take care of now. Your helm should be upgraded to a titansteel one. You could use new trinkets, weapons and a belt all of which you can get from 2 instances. Normal HoL has both a +65 defense trinket and weapon upgrade. H old kingdom has a +111 stam trinket and a good belt. Other good places to run are H UP for the best preraid weapon (about a medium difficulty heroic) and H VH for a good block rating trinket and pants. Scan the AH for This belt.

Your spec leaves something to be desired. Since you have the the stam/speed enchant getting PoJ much the less 1/2 is a waste. But I will leave that to the talent specs forum.
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.