Skip to content
Maintankadin

Guardian Elixir of Choice?

Eanin
Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:42 am

Guardian Elixir of Choice?

I'm genuinely torn on this one: I used to love the old armor elixirs and used them constantly, but the new defense elixir is nice and health is always a good thing. What is your favourite new guardian elixir?
daemonym
Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:59 am
the armor is uber sexy, the defense one isn't needed imo since i'm easily crit capped (is this ok to say and not get blasted with cyan?) and the small health boost one isn't too impressive to be honest.
leira_
Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:06 am
well, being an alchemist, i usally drink a stoneblood flask.

Chosing between elixirs, i'd be going for
the defense one wearing avoidance gear,
the hp one wearing EH gear
Kracus
Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:51 pm
I adore the defense one at the moment.
majiben
Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:56 pm
Never the +350 hp elixir. For melee encounters it's less EH than +800 armor. Additionally +20 stats with a +800 armor elixir will yield more EH plus BV and dodge than +650 hp.
Kelaan
Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:41 pm
Armor ones seem to be pretty cheap. I actually use them rather than a flask of fort. I miss out on some defense, but ... even at only ~29k (raid buffed) health, I don't really feel endangered by much yet. Since I'm so close to block cap, I feel like I'm better off increasing my armor so as to reduce incoming hit size even more.
Barathorn
Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:38 am
Armor for me. +800 armour is a lot. Although I have been using the +45 defense quite a lot also. Depends on your needs and what is available.

Barathorn