Skip to content
Maintankadin

Horn-Tipped Gauntlets vs Refined Ore Gloves

Majiben
Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:13 am
Post one forum up.
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.
gmf1
Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:04 am
Unless you need the block rating keep the horn tiped.
_________________
Sanctify
Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:06 am
Horn-Tipped Gauntlets are the last item I need from Heroics.

Mitigation and threatwise they are superior to the Refined Ore Gloves assuming you are already at the block cap.

In your case I'd stick with the Refined Ore Gloves until you upgrade some of your other items - with Glyph of Vengeance you will already be at the expertise cap without them.
_________________
daemonym
Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:00 am
i grabbed the refined ore gloves for 120g the other day and i love them. huge block and great stats otherwise. i need all the block i can get since i got the emblem libram now.
_________________
Threatco
Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:18 am
I tossed my horn tipped for my t7. Last second I almost stopped myself but it was too late and I had the shard. Not sure if I honestly would every have subbed them in over the t7 gloves or not.
_________________

Limitation strictly defined by motivation - Edan
Warning. I edit my posts.